Filed under: Uncategorized
Global Catalyst Grant
Apply today for the Global Catalyst Grant! Global Agents for Change (Global AFC) is supporting some of North America’s brightest young leaders to address global poverty. Our Global Catalyst Grant provides early stage funding for projects pursuing sustainable solutions to global poverty, in addition to funding for the development of the organization supported. At least two grants of up to $40,000 are available for the 2011 year. But act fast – all applications must be in by September 8th 2010.
Applications are encouraged from organizations that meet the following criteria:
- Canadian or US-based registered charities
- Organizational leaders are under the age of 30
- Proven support for the project from the community affected
- Seeks an ongoing, sustainable solution to poverty
Preferred projects will include one or more of the following criteria:
- Have an innovative approach to a difficult problem
- Utilize market based solutions in a socially beneficial way
- Involve local leaders in developing and managing the project
- Global Agents for Change is the primary funder
We’re looking to catalyze at least two big ideas this year, and there are clearly many ways to approach global poverty. If you think your project is a good fit, convince us – apply today!